Since December 1947, God has been working powerfully through Old Oak Ranch. It has been on this property that the lives of individuals, families and communities have been eternally impacted by fun, fellowship and most significantly, transformational encounters with God. Thousands of people have heard His Call to serve in local churches, national ministries and international missions while at Old Oak Ranch. Couples have met through our Youth/Young Adult Camps, fell in love and later married. Many among us have journeyed to Old Oak since infancy. Now our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren gather to meet Jesus on this precious property. It didn’t just happen; it came with vision, calling and intentional giving.
District Supervisor, Dr. Frank Cummings, purchased Old Oak Ranch for $40,000.00. Members of the 24 churches that made up the Western District raised money by going door-to-door selling macaroons and pencils. These individuals and Churches gave sacrificially to fulfill a Christ-filled vision that we now are the beneficiaries. It didn’t just happen. Vision, stewardship and commitment are in our heritage!
Now, over 70 years later, we as the Central Pacific District (currently at about 200 churches) are the beneficiaries of those who came before us. It is our turn to continue to care for our conference facilities. We are the stewards for its maintenance and its future, until we hand it off to the next generations of stewards and beneficiaries.
In the past year, just some of the updates and upgrades at Old Oak Ranch include:
• Roof replaced and partial remodeling of Duncan Lodge
• Installed new gutters
• Installed new Facia boards
• Installed new HVAC system
• Custom wood paneling in the Duncan Gameroom
1. New or used snow plow truck (2005 or newer) - Estimated Price $12,000
1. Family Center approx. 12,000 Sq. ft. carpet squares - Estimated Price $36,000
2. Hilltop Lodge approx. 6,000 Sq. ft. carpet squares - Estimated Price $18,000
3. Duncan Lodge approx. 3,000 Sq. ft. carpet squares - Estimated Price $9,000
1. Dining Hall roof repair and replacement - Estimated Price $10,000
2. Manzanita roof repair and replacement - Estimated Price $6,000
3. Oak roof repair and replacement - Estimated Price $5,000
4. Hilltop roof repair and replacement - Estimated Price $15,000
All donations are greatly appreciated! If you feel called to give a monetary donation to Old Oak Ranch, please click the “Support Old Oak Ranch” image at the top of this page to donate through PayPal with your PayPal account or Credit/Debit Card. If you feel called to donate a gift in kind, please call us at (209) 532-4295 to discuss the details. Old Oak Ranch is a nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) status and all donations tax-deductible.